Sunday, April 19, 2009

Don Quixote in Shibuya

Headed down to Shibuya to buy an iPod dock and remote at the Apple Store to the tune of $60 bucks. Afterwards I went to the bargain basement store Donkihote to pick up a few things.


In addition to a generic iPod dock and remote for only $10 (Doah!), they also stock all your daily necessities:

Like maid outfits for all those budding Lolitas -and there appear to be quite a few of them! I spotted two lined up outside a particularly popular McDonald's (though their outfits were too posh to have been purchased at lowly Donki.)

A few blocks away I spotted something familiar, but couldn't believe my eyes at first. It looked like somewhere in the OC. Outback Steak House in Shibuya? WTF?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to Nippon Mr Hale. Drop me a line already!